Royal Society Of Arts Venue Hire

 
 
ADDRESS
Royal Society Of Arts, 8 John Adam Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N 6EZ 
 
TELEPHONE
0207 420 4986  
 

Royal Society Of Arts has 12 rooms available for private hire

Private Hire Enquiry Form
(you do not have to complete every field – however, more details help us to provide a better response)

When is your event?:

for

day

 

Type of event:

No. of people:

Other requirements, notes or questions:

 

Venue hire at Royal Society Of Arts

 

Royal Society Of Arts

Hire the Royal Society Of Arts for your own event.

The Royal Society Of Arts has 12 function rooms; the largest can hold a maximum of 220 guests, the smallest is ideal for 10.

 

Royal Society Of Arts images

Royal Society Of Arts  

Royal Society Of Arts

Royal Society Of Arts  

Royal Society Of Arts More Images
 
 

All Vaults

All Vaults

Capacity

Reception
220
 
Dinner
120
 
 

Dimensions

 
 

Great Room

Capacity

Theatre
202
 

Dimensions

 
 

Benjamin Franklin Room

Capacity

Theatre
100
 
Boardroom
28
 
Reception
150
 
Dinner
100
 

Dimensions

 
 

Durham Street Auditorium

Capacity

Theatre
60
 

Dimensions

 
 

Romney Room

Capacity

Theatre
30
 
Boardroom
20
 
Reception
40
 
Dinner
20
 

Dimensions

 
 

Adelphi Room

Capacity

Theatre
50
 
Boardroom
28
 
Reception
50
 
Dinner
28
 

Dimensions

 
 

Tavern Room

Capacity

Theatre
50
 
Boardroom
30
 
Reception
50
 
Dinner
30
 

Dimensions

 
 

Folkstone Room

Capacity

Boardroom
10
 
Reception
30
 
Dinner
14
 

Dimensions

 
 

Vault One

Capacity

Reception
100
 
Dinner
74
 

Dimensions

 
 

Vault Two

Capacity

Theatre
52
 
Reception
60
 
Dinner
40
 

Dimensions

 
 

Vault Three

Capacity

Reception
30
 
Dinner
30
 

Dimensions

 
 

Vault Four

Capacity

Theatre
80
 
Reception
60
 
Dinner
60
 

Dimensions

 
 

Location map of Royal Society Of Arts

Hotels near Royal Society Of Arts

Royal Society Of Arts events

 
Design And Democracy: TalkDesign And Democracy: TalkAlastair Parvin speaks on the future of open design, community development and WikiHouse.17th September 2014Wednesday 17th September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Design And Democracy: Talk
event  Wednesday 17th September 2014
TIMES  Wednesday 17th September 2014 - 6pm  PRICING  Free
Alastair Parvin speaks on the future of open design, community development and WikiHouse.
Small Changes To Make A Big Difference: TalkSmall Changes To Make A Big Difference: TalkTalk about how to create positive change across organisations and industries.18th September 2014Thursday 18th September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Small Changes To Make A Big Difference: Talk
event  Thursday 18th September 2014
TIMES  Thursday 18th September 2014 - 1pm  PRICING  Free
Talk about how to create positive change across organisations and industries.
Knocking The Corners Off The Square Mile: TalkKnocking The Corners Off The Square Mile: TalkTalk about the transformation and rejuvenation of the City of London.18th September 2014Thursday 18th September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Knocking The Corners Off The Square Mile: Talk
event  Thursday 18th September 2014
TIMES  Thursday 18th September 2014 - 6pm  PRICING  Free
Talk about the transformation and rejuvenation of the City of London.
Inside Alcatel Lucent With Douglas CouplandInside Alcatel Lucent With Douglas CouplandJoin bestselling writer, designer and visual artist Douglas Coupland for a web surfing-inspired ride through Alcatel-Lucent.23rd September 2014Tuesday 23rd September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Inside Alcatel Lucent With Douglas Coupland
event  Tuesday 23rd September 2014
TIMES  Tuesday 23rd September 2014 - 1pm  PRICING  Free
Join bestselling writer, designer and visual artist Douglas Coupland for a web surfing-inspired ride through Alcatel-Lucent.
Political Order And Political Decay: TalkPolitical Order And Political Decay: TalkTalk about the development of politics, law and democracy.24th September 2014Wednesday 24th September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Political Order And Political Decay: Talk
event  Wednesday 24th September 2014
TIMES  Wednesday 24th September 2014 - 1pm  PRICING  Free
Talk about the development of politics, law and democracy.
Inequality And The 1%: TalkInequality And The 1%: TalkTalk about the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.25th September 2014Thursday 25th September 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Inequality And The 1%: Talk
event  Thursday 25th September 2014
TIMES  Thursday 25th September 2014 - 1pm  PRICING  Free
Talk about the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.
Mind Change: TalkMind Change: TalkTalk considering the implications of the vast range of technologies all around us.2nd October 2014Thursday 2nd October 2014 Where:
Royal Society Of Arts, 8  John Adam Street      WC2N 6EZ
Category: event
Free EventOn Soon
Mind Change: Talk
event  Thursday 2nd October 2014
TIMES  Thursday 2nd October 2014 - 1pm  PRICING  Free
Talk considering the implications of the vast range of technologies all around us.
 
 

Hotels Near

Royal Society Of Arts

 
 
Near Royal Society Of Arts
All London hotels
Check-in:
Check-out:
Number of rooms:
Room 1:

What's On Today

Near Royal Society Of Arts

 
 
 
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Theatre | Until 29th November 2014 

Savoy Theatre 2 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

'My Family' actor Robert Lindsay makes his musical theatre comeback in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels which previews at London's Savoy Theatre ...More

 
Forbidden Broadway
Theatre | Until 22nd November 2014 

Vaudeville Theatre 2 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

An updated version of Gerard Alessandrini's musical revue which takes an informal look at the history of American musical theatre. ...More

Quadron
Concerts | On 16th September 2014 

Heaven 2 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

Soul and dance music by the Copenhagen-based pairing of Robin Hannibal and Coco O....More

Long Story Short
Theatre | Until 11th October 2014 

Charing Cross Theatre 2 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

Squint Theatre presents an ensemble theatre piece written by Lee Anderson, Adam Foster and Andrew Whyment, exploring how the digital ...More

Faulty Towers
Comedy | Until 20th December 2014 

Charing Cross Hotel 2 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

Pre Christmas tickets and gift vouchers have now been released for this globe trotting....More

English National Opera: Otello
English National Opera: Otello
Concerts | Until 17th October 2014 

London Coliseum - English National Opera (ENO) 4 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

English National Opera celebrates Shakespeare's 450th anniversary with a new production of Verdi's Otello. Set on the Cypriot coast, Otello's ...More

 
Jens Lynen & Mathias Coppens
Concerts | On 16th September 2014 

St Martin-in-the-Fields 4 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

The violinist and pianist perform Mozart's Sonata for piano and violin in G major K301, Messiaen's Theme and variations, Schubert's ...More

British Choral Classics
Concerts | On 16th September 2014 

St Martin-in-the-Fields 4 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

Mark Ford conducts Handel's Four Coronation Anthems, Matthias's Let The People Praise Thee, Britten's Hymn To St Cecilia and Rejoice ...More

Lee Bul
Exhibitions | Until 1st November 2014 

Korean Cultural Centre 4 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

...More

Trash Tuesday
Clubbing and Nightlife | Until 25th November 2014 

CellarDoor 4 minutes walk from Royal Society Of Arts

Champagne Charlie hosts this open mic night....More

 
 
 
SALE
London Hotels

From cheap budget hotels to luxury 5 star hotels see our deals for Royal Society Of Arts hotels, including DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Westminster from 45% off.