Book any hotel on LondonTown.com and if you find the same package cheaper anywhere else online we will match the rate.
Your claim needs to be made within 24 hours of making a booking (for request hotels the 24 hours is from when you receive an offer), and no less than 72 hours prior to your arrival date. To submit your claim just click here and complete the easy to use web form. We will contact you within five business days confirming your claim,
Terms and conditions
These are the terms and conditions of the Best Price Guarantee offered by LondonTown.com to you in relation to hotel accommodation:
Our promise to you
The website www.LondonTown.com (the "Website") is owned and managed by LondonMarketing.com Limited ("LondonMarketing"). LondonMarketing GUARANTEES to pay to match the rate if, within 24 hours of making a hotel booking, or receiving a quote from an independent/request hotel through the Website, you find an "identical offer" not through the Website, which is lower in price than the price advertised on the Website at the time the "identical offer" is found (the "Guarantee").
Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions or at the time of making your hotel booking, the Guarantee is valid provided that:
1) The claim has to be submitted WITHIN 24 hours of making a hotel booking and at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date, any claims submitted after 24 hours from making the booking or less than 72 hours prior to your arrival date; will be automatically disqualified as will claims for the same day bookings.
2) An "identical offer" means an offer which, aside from price, is identical in all respects, such that it can be accessed and booked by the public for the same hotel, same room type, same package (e.g. breakfast, dinner, voucher, etc), same number of guests, same currency, same applicable taxes, same check-in and out dates, and the same terms of payment and cancellation.
3) The "identical offer" must be at least 50 pence cheaper than the price you paid via LondonTown.com and must be bookable online when LondonTown.com investigate your claim.
4) You have a confirmed booking which was made through the website www.LondonTown.com; and you have not cancelled or amended your booking.
5) Your booking is based on a publicly available rate; the lower rate must also be publicly available and not a rate for groups, corporate, members or any other discounted or negotiated rates. The guarantee does not apply to any offers that require coupons/vouchers or other promotional offers on alternative websites.
6) The specific hotel and location must be known to you at the time of your booking; our Guarantee is not valid where you are told which hotel and location you will be staying in after you have made your booking.
7) The room type must be confirmed at time of booking. Your claim is not valid if you have booked a confirmed room type (i.e. double room), and the lower offer is for an unconfirmed room type (i.e. allocation on arrival, or double/twin room).
8) Rates booked though our real time booking engine offer live availability and bookings are instantly confirmed. Any claims against websites offering on request rates will be automatically disqualified. The booking system, along with all other terms and conditions must match that booked through a LondonMarketing.com channel.
How to make a claim under the Guarantee
If you wish to make a claim under the Guarantee, you must within 24 hours of making a hotel booking or receiving the offer if a request/independent booking:
(i) Submit a properly completed online Guarantee Claim Form which is available on the Website; and
(ii) Provide evidence to verify the cheaper rate to the satisfaction of LondonMarketing including, but not limited to, a screen shot or link to the relevant website and/or a travel agent's telephone number and reference code.
LondonMarketing at its sole discretion will decide whether you have a valid claim under the Guarantee and will, as soon as possible, inform you whether your claim under the Guarantee is valid.
LondonMarketing is entitled to modify, suspend, or terminate the Guarantee at any time without prior notice to you and at its sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the Guarantee is void where it is prohibited by law. LondonMarketing reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any claim that is determined to be incomplete, inaccurate, or is otherwise determined to be fraudulent, disruptive, or deceptive in relation to the Guarantee process.